APPSC Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries 2018-2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Commission Released the notification for Assistant Fisheries Inspector posts and also there are 10 no posts as per the notification. However, Candidates those who are interested to join can apply for this job. The candidates who have a PG in Fisher Technology Can apply
Moreover, Important dates and links are given below
Important Dates and Links of APPSC Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries Recruitment 2018-2019
|Application Starts From||18.01.201i9|
|Application Ending Date||08-02-2019|
Posts & Qualification of APPSC Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries Recruitment 2018-2019
Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries:
- Firstly, There are 10 no of Posts as per notification
- Moreover, the candidate will get the salary as per notification
- Finally, Candidate has to Complete PG.
Age Limit for Assistant Inspector of the Fisheries post:
- However, The candidate age should be in between min of 18 and also max of 42 years as on 01.07.2018 as per the Notification can apply.
- However, SC and ST and also BC have the 5 yrs of age relaxation.
- Similarly, Physically Handicapped Candidate have the 10 yrs of relaxation.
- Application pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- towards Processing Fee.
- Similarly, SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories of candidates are exempted from payment of.
Selection Process of APPSC Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries Recruitment 2018-2019
- Firstly, the Candidate has to Attend Computer-based Exam on the Merit List.
- Finally, Then the candidate has to attend the Main Exam.
Application Process for APPSC Assistant Inspector Of Fisheries Recruitment 2018-2019:
- Firstly, the Candidate Must Open the website of APPSC that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Moreover, The Candidate have to log in with there OTP in APPSC website
- Firstly, the Candidate must log in with there OTP and username.
- After that, all the candidate have a login and fill the details and Personal details
- Similarly, The Candidate Now all candidate as to pay according to the exam
- Moreover, After Completing the payment Finally candidate will get Reference id
- However, Candidate will log in with OTP and also reference id
- Then the candidate has to Fill all the required information in APPSC
- Finally, After filling the application once preview and made any edit if is wrong
- Similarly, After that submit the Application form.
- Finally, The Candidate has to take the print out and also keep it same for further Recruitment